Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pollinators

“Farming feeds
the world, and
we must remember
that pollinators
are a critical
link in our food
systems.”

-- Paul Growald,
Co-Founder, Pollinator partnership

Check out this worthwhile project here.  I downloaded and began to read the planting guide for my region today.  I am beginning gardens in a little rental home.  Though I wont be able to take the gardens with me when my lease is up, I can leave a little beauty behind for the next tenants, and for the pollinators as well!

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

The pollinators are so busy, aren't they? Wouldn't it be fun to have bee hives? I always love seeing fat and fuzzy bumblebees, too. Hang in there! Aren't things very busy about now? Three more weeks for me . . . whew!

Marcie said...

Pom Pom, They are busy, busy, busy! As are WE! :)

Thanks for popping by!